Friday, December 2, 2011

2 1/2 weeks out

The boy has been in the MTC for 2 1/2 weeks now and so far I've gotten 2 letters and 3emails.  Not bad if you think about it.  Unfortunately I've gotten almost no answers, and even less requested information from the kid.  Yesterday's letter was a full page mostly containing a request to group the letters and emails that we send from home so that they are easier for him to respond to.  OK, no problem. 

The first two emails that I received were amazingly short and lacking in information.  Today's email to me was a one paragraph reprimand for writing too often and getting on his case for not answering the important questions I have asked him. Call me crazy, but I think a better solution to that problem might have been for him to respond appropriately to the requests for information.

Well, there you go.  I hope someone else has better information for you  because I've got nothing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment