Friday, November 25, 2011

Today was P day

I got a very brief email from the boy more or less stating that he'd send me a letter.  Yeah, fantastic son, I appreciate that.  At least I know he is getting my letters and the package that we sent to him.  Of course in his email to his dad he was a bit more chatty.  Apparently the companion situation is OK, but not fantastic.  Someone thinks  that his companion should be more focused and attentive to the work, less 19 year old boyish.  I'm sure it will all work out. 

I guess I'll just keep waiting for the boy's letter.  I'm guessing that he hasn't taken much time to write the people he should.  Probably something to do with trying to get his new schedule running smoothly and learning the routine.  By the time he has it all down he'll probably be off to Japan so he'll be learning a new schedule.  That seems to be the way life works doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment