Monday, December 5, 2011

New letter!

I just got a short letter from Elder Mosdell! 

Finally a response to the request for a scripture to put on his plaque that will hang in the hall by the bishops office.  His choice? 

Esther 4:14 "... Who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"

He says that he has gained a few pounds so he will be watching more closely how much he eats and will be increasing his workouts.  Apparently the food is served buffet style so he must watch himself closely.  There was also some talk of what he would like me to send him for Christmas.  Not much really, a shoe tree and  more crackers.  Good thing I have a few ideas of my own.

Another missionary mother sent me a pattern for a simple origami nativity.  I'll have Laura make that and then we'll post pictures.  We'll probably send one to the boy just for a little personal Christmas decor.

Over all we know that Elder Mosdell is keeping very busy and has precious little time to write.  He appreciates the letters,  packages, and love that have been sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment