Thursday, February 2, 2012

Middle of the night email

So I was up late on the computer and my phone beeped to let me know I had an email. Nothing new, I get 2 or 3 a night from work, which is why I put in silent mode before I go to bed. Since I was up I thought I'd check to see if it was a standard email from work and lo and behold it's a short email from Elder Mosdell!!! Here's most of what he had to say.

"I'm here safe, and I have my new comp, Elder W. We've been out all day (the second) streeting and such :). Very cold. We went to the city center and filled out some paper work for my 'gaijin card'. I love you all bunches!! I'll write a full email p-day."

I'm guessing he sent it after getting back from the city center. I don't know which city it was though. I got it at 12:30am Thursday so that would be 4:30pm in Tokyo. He also had a few questions about money so I sent him a reply and am hoping he'll have time in the evening to reply back. Then I'll have an email waiting for me in the morning! Still not sure when p-day will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment