Wednesday, May 16, 2012

1/4 of the way there already

Six months ago today we left Jeff at the MTC curb in Provo.  In a way it has gone fast, but in a way it also seems like it has been a very, very long time. 

Jeff requested some American foods (candy, box mac and cheese, chocolate) and a few other things so we packed them all up in a box and shipped them off yesterday morning. He sent us a few pictures, none of him, and I guess we'll talk to/see him next at Christmas. By then he'll have been out over a year. Crazy. 
I should have rotated this before I put it up, sorry.  I'm not sure what it means, possibly an alien crossing?
As a service project the boys (in Kanab Cowboys t-shirts) spent two days chopping down all the weeds and grass at the apartment building using what appears to be a machete and scissors.  I'm sure that wasn't any fun at all.

Of course it had to rain on their efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment