Saturday, January 14, 2012

Letters and Email

Its beginning to look like our routine has changed some.  For the last few weeks the letters have arrived on Thursday and of course the email still comes on Friday.  With all of the crazy stuff going on here I'm just a little late with the post too.  This week I asked how many of the elders and sisters were headed to Tokyo and were the cookies good - His response?

"In my room, all 4 of us are Tokyo, in my District, 5/9. In my zone I don't really know, but I know most of the Tokyo missionaries are in my district. And yes, the cookies were great :D"

So I guess the good news is that in less than three weeks Jeff will be in Tokyo having an entirely new experience with entirely new people.  I think a change of companion and roommates will be a really good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment