Saturday, November 3, 2012

We've been running a bit behind lately

Sorry, we have been more than a little bit over scheduled lately.  This post is nearly a week late, but hey - at least it's here.  It sounds like Elder M is expecting to be transferred this time, I guess a 4th transfer with Elder O is very unlikely.  We should receive regular email on the 5th, but email for the following two weeks will most likely be at least a day late.  We'll get some of those photos uploaded soon.


Weekly Update:

This last week was interesting;

Sister ___________ has been busy and hasn't been able to meet with us for over a week now. Not exactly ideal, but she's still progressing. We've kept in contact, and she's been reading the Book of Mormon daily. She's still waiting for an answer about if the church is true or not, but she truly wants to join a church because she likes the teachings. Hopefully we'll still be able to help her be baptised before I transfer on the 19th.

Brother ____________ has been doing great! At least spiritually that is... He got the flu this weekend, so he was unable to come to church, and also missed a lesson, so his date will have to be the 11th of Nov. Thankfully however, he's been having several spiritual experiences, and is extremely dedicated. He wants to be baptised so bad, and was really sad that he had to wait an extra week because he got sick. He's amazing, and I'm super excited for him.

Other than that, there was a Halloween party this last Saturday at the church. I've uploaded photos (for reals this time) of that, and of the origami stuff I've done recently.


We had a chance to go on exchanges with the District Leader again this week. This time I went with Elder ___________ to Sagamihara. It was a pretty good exchange, and I was really excited that I was able to help him learn. I love newer missionaries, they're so much fun to work with!

I think that's about it for now... sorry I forgot to upload photos last week.. I got busy afterwards and forgot to upload them.

No comments:

Post a Comment